Added rectangular Dry-wells, as a supported system type, the user can enter any rectangular shape and invert elevation they require. This information is entered into the appropriate CSV file so it is available in the system.
- Reworked the “Create Home or Addition and Septic Tank” functions to enable the user to select any true color or wipe-out for the home or addition background.
- Added the ability for the program to retain the sites latitude and longitude within the plan itself for use in the 5 applications that require lat-long input.
- Added a quick link to the FEMA flood maps, at the latitude and longitude held within the plan.
- In the past two years, over 200 designs utilizing Septic Assistant have been submitted for review and approval to local jurisdictions and the state of NH-DES, not one has been returned for errors due to the program or its use by the various users.
- To give some idea as to the flexibility of Septic Assistant, recently a fairly complex design in NH consisting of 5-homes utilizing a single bed with pre-treatment was completed and approved for construction. Each shore front home utilizing its own tank & lift station then sharing the pre-treatment facility and bed. The entire design from field data entry to all lift station calculations, system & component sizing and layout was performed utilizing Septic Assistant, not one error due to mis-calculations etc. on the part of the program was flagged by the approving authorities